Friday, September 21, 2007

The Big Day: Part One

I know what some of you are thinking . . . "Part One, great, we'll never see Part Two because she went to Utah almost two months ago for three days, and we've only seen the pictures from Day One!!" All I can say in response is, " I have every intention of writing a Part Two, so we'll just have to see what happens." Little Sis promised to guest post for me, and then she didn't because she wanted to go on her honeymoon, so maybe we could put a little bit of the blame for this being the least updated blog in the blogosphere on her . . . or maybe not!

So here we go, excuse #65,528,647 for why my blog has not been updated recently . . .
Introducing, Little Sis as a married woman!!!

The happy newlywed couple, Mr. and Mrs. (there is still a bit of a debate about this, but for all traditional purposes) Eaton!!

Well, as the saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words," which technically means I just wrote a post with over 13,000 words . . . for someone who is still for some reason suffering from severe writer's block, that's pretty good, if I don't say so myself!

2 comments:

ibeebarbie said...

WOW WOW WOW! Ryles you look fantastically happy. Congratulations to you and Mr. Hope your honeymoon was great.

Mixed Up Me - Sooooooo glad to know you are back safe and sound. Know you're busier than ever with things, but when you have a free nanosecond give me a jingle.

TEACHBROECK said...

YHEA AN UPDATE!!! WITH PHOTOS! Your sis looks BEEAutiful!