Saturday, February 9, 2008

Yet Another Writing Assignment . . .

I apologize in advance to bore you with another of CC's writing assignments. I truly am not posting this because I think it qualifies as "Good Reading." It is purely for the fact that one day I know she will come to me with wonderment at the spelling atrocities of her own children. "Why can't Little Suzy remember how to spell the word because?" she'll ask. And, "Why does Little Suzy spell the word friend with every-single-letter combination EXCEPT the correct one?" It will be then, when those questions arise, that the glorious day will have come for me to frantically search for the two-ton storage container full of CC's school papers I've been hoarding since Kindergarten, that I probably will not be able to locate in the moment of excitement of preparing for the "I told you so's", that I will have to open up this blog to show her some samples of her own writing. So here now, without further adieu, we have the writing assignment from January 7, 2008 . . . .


(Two fingers spaces from the margin) The most exciting thing that happened over winter break was was me and my freind Zoes new Years eve party.


(Approximately one finger space form the margin) It was the most exciting thing that happened because we thourgh it our selves.


(Right at the freaking margin) It was at my house. We had lots of food and apple cidder. We had danceing a disco lights. It was really fun waching the ball drop.** We poped poppers at midnight and screamed happy new Year! We also sprayed silly spray. I was really fun.




**Funny that she mentions how FUN it was to watch the ball drop, because if my memory serves me correctly, she was upset at her friend Zoe for wanting to watch the ball drop because they were supposed to be dancing!

Enjoy the pictures from the "Most Exciting Thing That Happenend Over Winter Break"













2 comments:

ibeebarbie said...

lol well it was a fun New Year's party.

TEACHBROECK said...

Their NYE outfits are so trendy! CUTE!