To be quite honest with you, I have been brainstorming, trying to find ways to write a letter to my youngest sister (NOT Little Sis) while using the least amount of cuss words, thus I haven't been able to think about much else!! *** Warning: If a few cuss words escape during this post, don't take it personally. Anyway, I don't want to get into the stupid details of my sister and her stupid choices, but I did send a message to the God of all Myspace pages reporting some "Inappropriate Activity."
Little Sis, the good sister, sent me a little message today about an article she read (while at work) about Americans wasting their time during work hours surfing the internet . . . apparently if I don't write each day, she is not able to waste the allotted 20% of her day, so since I still can't think of anything to write about that even remotely resembles an interesting read, I decided I would tell you about ME! Today is your lucky day . . .
1. I pursued a degree in Counseling because I am very damn nosy! I now, however, realize that I have enough drama and I don't need to get paid to keep track of the drama of others. I think I'll stick with teaching, and besides, kids can dish the drama. FYI Parents: If you don't want the teacher to know, don't say it in front of the children.
2. I love Mixed Berry Skittles, the purple bag, and I always have to eat my Skittles in matching pairs. (I know, you can sleep better now that you know this . . . yada, yada, yada!!)
3. I NEVER take the top lid in a restaurant. I don't want one that the person before me touched!
4. Speaking of being out in public, I never flush a public toilet with my hands . . . I always use my foot (that is if I can't wait until I get home to use the restroom.)
5. I always have to face the front door in any restaurant . . . I must know who is coming and going.
6. I drive with my doors unlocked because I'll be damned if I am going to be stuck in my car should it catch on fire or should I drive into a river!
7. I think the best invention is the Starbucks Drive Thru! A close second are Crayola Color Wonder markers. The worst invention has to be Crayola Color Explosion markers!
8. My favorite color is purple. Well, actually my favorite color is 18 karat gold, but purple is cheaper!
9. I always read the directions on my shampoo bottles and toothpaste tubes. Did you know there are trivia questions on the Herbal Essences bottle?
10. Though I strongly dislike math, I can solve ALMOST any math problem in my head faster than I can find a calculator. (It's all about the base ten method!!)
11. I can open a Starburst with just my mouth. (Yes, I can tie a cherry stem too, now stop!)
12. I am a sucker for nice packaging . . . this is not related to #11 so bring your mind to the surface! Seriously, I will buy almost anything if it is packaged attractively. Umm okay, moving on . . .
13. I love Madonna's 80's music . . . I made it through the wilderness, somehow I made it through, didn't know how lost I was until I found you . . .
14. I hate tanning lotion with bronzer . . . it always streaks my legs . . . and to the perky little tanning salon girl who tried to tell me, "Oh, it couldn't have streaked, it's never done that before," you better hope I don't feel the need to go tanning until I get my letter written because I am saving up all of my cuss words!
15. I really, really, really want to learn how to tap dance!
16. I'm an eyeshadow whore . . . I just can't help myself! I love to buy fun eyeshadow colors . . .which is really fabulous if I would actually wear them, yet everyday I put on the comfort color, Clinique's Double Scoop. Come to think of it, I would have so much more room in my bathroom drawer if I sold my eyeshadow collection on ebay, moreover, I would be able to afford my Clinique!!
17. My sister is goofy and I hope this list helped to satisfy her 20% quota of wasted time!!
Your turn, tell me about you.