Thursday, July 19, 2007

Teenage Love

Mr. Too Smart has been fighting with his girlfriend over the phone for like three weeks now, seriously!!

This is all I have heard from this boy in forever . . . "I don't trust you. I love you. Don't ever break a promise again. I love you. Your word means nothing to me because you keep lying. I love you. You're being stupid. I love you. Why are you in a bad mood? I love you." and so on and so on and so on!

Okay, I know, been there done that . . . it's hard to walk away from your first "real" relationship, but I am really a few inches away from solving the problem myself by simply banging their two sweet little heads together, hard!

Does anyone have a box to put over my head?

That's all . . .

4 comments:

Sarah said...

In the midst of teenage love at our house too... so far, no fighting and I truly wish they had found each other much later than age 15, as I realy love M's boyfriend.

Good luck with the head bashing!

Sarah

Mixed Up Me said...

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for stopping by . . .I am glad you atleast like M's boyfriend. We're not too fond of Too Smart's girlfriend, but as you know, the more you discourage the relationship, the more he'll be drawn to her. So, in the meantime, we're just trying to patiently wait it out.

Have a great day!

ibeebarbie said...

I say that when your smashing their heads together you remind them that you love them.

Mixed Up Me said...

And tell them, "this is going to hurt me more than it is going to hurt you!"